Food Fights!!!!!!!



For us as a couple, we have always had different food preferences. Jasmine likes a wide variety of foods, and the more spice the better. I like a certain set of foods, and I do not like spice at all. My mom had a word for that....oh yeah, picky! Nevertheless, the thought of moving to Thailand certainly favors Jasmine. They love their spice over there. Curry and rice and spice. Vegetables and spice. So in regards to food I was a little nervous, that is until I googled it. Ah the tourism in Pattaya has done me well. They have everything over there. From 7-11's on almost every corner, to pizza hut, to other western food places, and yes even Hard Rock Cafe, my fears have been relieved. Don't get me wrong, I will still try new things, and try to develop a taste for all things Thai, but knowing that my cullinary reliables are just around the corner certainly puts my heart at ease. 97 days till we leave!
0 Responses

Post a Comment