Liverpool Football Club




I work in an english school. There are lots of people here from the UK, therefore, football is talked about all the time. My friend James (Canuck fan, brutal) recently caved and picked a team to cheer for (Manchester City) so I felt like I had to do the same. I could not pick the same team as James so I researched it and went with Liverpool. Great slogan on the top of their crest, exciting highlights, nice jerseys, they really are the whole package. Currently in third, behind Manchester United and Chelsea, they have a little catch up to do. So now I have a team to cheer for and talk about with the blokes (guys) here in Thailand. I still want to call it soccer, and defend hockey at all costs as the real sport, but for now, Liverpool it is!

0 Responses

Post a Comment