Photo Of The Week


MMMMM......how much for those?
7 Responses
  1. Lindsay Says:

    UMMMMM....WHAT ARE THOSE??????


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I believe they are slugs....do you want me to send you one in the mail? It would be nice and soft by the time it arrived!!!

    Scott


  3. Lindsay Says:

    Ugh...sick! You could send one and i'll tell Brandon it's yummy treat from Thailand. Do people actually eat those??? I think you should video yourself eating one and post it on the blog :) Come on Scotty...you know you want too!!


  4. Tim Says:

    I just threw up a little in my mouth.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Oh Tim and Lindsay...I swear you are the only two people who read this blog anymore. You are too funny. I am sending you one each to say thanks for your blog commitments. You don't have to say it....you're welcome!


  6. Lindsay Says:

    KEEP BLOGGIN!!!! We are reading :)))))


  7. Tim Says:

    I really enjoy reading the blog...please keep it up!


Post a Comment