I think we've earned a treat....


So we made it through our first week of school. And as such, Jasmine I figured that a nice reward is in store. So off we go to Koh Samet, which is an island close to Pattaya. We figure that if we leave school by four, we could be on the island, on the beach, drink in hand, having a massage by about six o'clock. Apparently there are beautiful beaches on the island, which I am excited about because I haven't been in the ocean yet since we got here. And the best part is that our friends Kari and Ed are joining us. Kari taught at this school two years ago, and Ed (her boyfriend) was teaching in Bangkok at the time. They are now both teaching in Kuwait, but are here in Thailand vacationing. Should be amazing.

Posted here is a photo of Regents entire staff (both primary and secondary). If you are looking for Jasmine and I, you will find us right in the last row towards the right side. Can't see us very good. But proof that we are indeed in Thailand working.
2 Responses
  1. Shoz Says:

    This all sounds pretty amazing! So can you hook me up? Are there any positions for next year? Can you sign on for just one year? What is the pay? I need details dude!


  2. Tim Says:

    That's awesome. The picture blows up very clearly if you click it and you two are really easy to spot in the back. Well done. I hope it's all going wonderfully.


Post a Comment